WARNING! BELOW IS A PUZZLE SPOILER! BELOW WE HAVE EXPLAINED HOW TO SOLVE THE STAR PUZZLE. IF YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO SOLVE IT OR WOULD LOVE TO BUY THIS FUN AND TRICKY BRAIN TEASER, DO NOT READ BELOW!
So we have decided to be merciful and show you all how to solve the Monkey Pod Games Star Puzzle. This is one of our most popular puzzles and was even on the hit show Criminal Minds! It is a tough puzzle but alot of fun trying to solve. However, sometimes we just have to get on with our lives and therefore we need a little help. Thats ok, no one is perfect!
So lets delve into it. We will explain in a step by step process how to solve this puzzle.
1. First you need to take apart the puzzle and lay out all the pieces like you see in the picture at the start of this blog
2. The second step is to take two pieces and hold them in the position as shown in the next picture. All the pieces will interlock into each other in the exact same way. Knowing how the pieces interlock is halfway there to solving the Star Puzzle. Once you have these two pieces, you need to place one piece horizontally into the top niche of the other piece which needs to be held vertically. This can be seen in the picture to your left.
3. Once this is done and you get the feel for how the pieces should lock together you need to add the third piece which fits a bit diagonally/vertically into either one of the empty slots that were created by putting the first two pieces together.
4. Now, this is the trick/spoiler to the rest of the puzzle, so only read ahead if you really want to solve it quick. Most people try and solve the Monkey Pod Games Star Puzzle by putting it together piece by piece until completed. But this is a mistake! Doing it this way, you will close off the final spot for the final piece. Theway to do it is by creating the three piece figure shown above with the other three pieces and then sliding them together. The best trick is to hold the first three piece figure in your first two fingers and thumb and with your other two fingers and free hand, create the same figure. This picture shows how to do it.
5. All you have to do now is to twist the two 3-piece figures together and voila, you have completed the Monkey Pod Games Star Puzzle! This part can be a little tricky so do not get frustrated if it takes a few times to feel it and then slide them in. Sometimes you will be able to slide them together quick and sometimes you have to jiggle with it a bit. Here are two pictures showing how to do it.
Well we hoped this helped for those of you struggling with the Monkey Pod Games Star Puzzle. If you love this type of puzzle, then we really suggest checking out the many more puzzles like this one that we have on our website at www.monkeypodgames.com